7.10.18

Whole30 Day 35

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding, coffee with cream
Lunch: Sautteed greens, bacon, 2 eggs.
Snacks: All of the fizzy water.  Watch me hydrate
Supper: Small Punch Salad at Punch Pizza.  I totally had the bread.
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning.
Shopping: Yes, I went to Costco and got some meat and other stuff (hello Almonds and two year supply of lotion) and I went to the co-op to get all the ingredients I like but don't get or can't find at Costco.
Cooking: A surprising amount actually.
  • Broiled steak for lunches for the week
  • Hard boiled eggs for breakfast for the week
  • Currently soaking almonds for all the Almond milk smoothies I'm going to make this week
  • Ranch dressing for lunches for the week
  • Marinade for all the pork chops I got at Costco, and the pork chops are marinading. 
Still to cook: dragon beans and mushrooms I got at the co-op; artichokes will be a 'night of' situation.
Dishes?: Yes, not only are they done, but they are put away.  That's one less thing for the morning.
Thoughts: I told My Pooky Bear and Qat Lady I was re-reading blog posts and came across this one where I had candy right as I was getting my period.  That candy was like manna from heaven.  That's exactly how I felt about a couple small pieces of bread tonight.  I was feeling lousy and now, so much better and so much more full.

No comments:

Post a Comment