17.6.18

Loony Challenge - 17 Weeks To Go. Step back week.

Step Back Week
Weekly Miles Planned: 20-25
Actual: 19+ miles run; 2+ miles walked

Long Run Miles Planned: Lol.  No.
Actual: Thursday's 6.36 miles is the longest.

Sunday Planned:t 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 1.21 miles run.
Nutrition: This is the strongest my cravings have been since starting W30 this round.  I want bread and butter so hard it's not funny.  Also, it's so much easier to be like 'just take a cheat day' becuase this round is so much longer than 30 days.  Like, 1 piece of candy in early June is not going to make a bad race.  Calm down.  And then I feel guilty about that too.  Sigh.
Ok, update: I had candy in my car from preW30 and I ate it.  I feel, legit, so much better.  So I'm glad I gave into the craving.  So, 13 days of W30 and then a break and I'm fine with it. 

Monday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 3.2 miles around Lake Nokomis at Avg HR 142.  Plyos, 3 sets of 9, as part of the warm up.  No one is more surprised than me that this run actually happened.
Nutrition: I cooked bay scallops for dinner.  Today started with a doctor appointment and then a dentist appointment.  And then I tok a trunk load (literally a trunk load) of stuff to Good Will.  And this was a thing that happened with some old rags.

Tuesday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 
Run: 1.35 miles on the treadmill.   Forgot to turn on my watch until .32 miles in.  Sigh.
Elliptical: 35 minutes of the elliptical
Weights: Tuesday weights.  I have corrected my squats to include a greater range of motion and significantly less weight.  I need to work on my ankle strength apparently.
Nutrition: I had Punch with Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear.  Pooky and I planned our birthday party that will not be at my house.  Apparently I have another Not W30 day coming up.  Butter cream frosting will be involved.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles in the sun, slowly.
Nutrition: I had a left over pork chop, and then I made a marinade for pork shoulder which will be supper tomorrow.  I went shopping.  I remembered toilet paper.  I did not know I was almost out of lime juice.  Still, progress.

Thursday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 6.36 miles.  It was supposed to be 6, but I took the wrong path for a minute.  This was mostly intervals because I ran in the afternoon. (It's a step back week and I was tired in the morning.)
Weights: Thursday weights. Squats are still a procedure.  One day soon, maybe I will try to do an overhead press with 55lbs (my current is 50lbs).
Abs: Sunday abs today to make up for not doing them earlier.

Nutrition: I cooked for the Dungeon Master.  My pulled pork was on point.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.26 miles in the early early morning.  Plyos before, and after, total of 3x10 just in case things go nuts tomorrow.
Nutrition: I'm trying flourless banana muffins, which are technically not W30, but suck on it.  There's no sugar so I'm fine.

Saturday Planned: 1-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos, Walk with Dungeon Master?
Actual: 1.21 miles run in the morning.  In the rain.  It was either rain or heat.
Nutrition: Used my quarterly discount at the co op, so yeah, I bought all the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment