9.6.18

We Walk - 16 Weeks To Go

Plan: Walk for 2:30
Route: Lake of the Isles today.  We did 75 minutes counter clockwise, and then finished up going clockwise.
Weather: The clockwise lap was a bit faster becuase it was raining out.  Don't worry.  Weather channel said it was supposed to just be cloudy today.  
Wardrobe: I think my Pro Compression socks are the reason I have a blister/hot spot on the balls of my feet at the end of these walks.  It hurts me to say this because those socks are responsible for some very good feelings in my legs as well.  I'll have to try something else next week and see.
Execution: Dungeon Master says we were slower than last week.  She might be right.  We covered about the same amount of ground in 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition: Let's talk about all the food I ate. I actually did my run on an empty stomach.  When I got back to my car I had half an avocado and two hard boiled eggs.  Dungeon Master arrived as I was getting all that down.  During the walk I had an Rx Bar.  Post walk I had two more hard boiled eggs.
Bonus: Now I'm sitting on my couch drinking coffee and listening to the rain that wasn't supposed to exist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment