2.6.18

May Goals Updates

I realize I'm a slacker and got this up a bit late.

Eating:
I restarted Whole30 when I got back from seeing Mom and Dad. I'd looked in the mirror frequently in Cincinnati and I was just ready for my body to look different.  So this will be like a "whole100" or something.  I'll try to keep it up 'till Loony.

Running:
Keep up the streak. - Yes
Keep weight lifting 3 days/week. - Went back to 3 days/week to train for Loony.
Cross train with Zumba. - So much no.  Sigh.

Races: 
Loony Challenge in October - started training for reals
Also training for a walking half marathon with The Dungeon Master.
Break 30:00 in a 5K - no progress here
Continue MAF training through June. - I think I'll keep this up 'till Loony.

Blogging:
Meal per day Whole30 Posts daily, all publish at the ‘end’ of the Whole30. - I'm trying something new for my  Whole100 and just have nutrition comments in my race training posts.
Race Training posts weekly.  - One down, many more to come.

General life stuff:
Read 12 books in 2018. Read 50 books in 2018. - I took a break after one of the books totally wrecked me, but I'm getting back to it now.  I'm almost through my next one thanks to painting my bathroom
Volunteer at a race. - Done in May and it was a lot of fun.
Learn to french braid my hair. - No progress

No comments:

Post a Comment