7.6.18

Global Running Day: Would you rather?

I'm reading some of my favorite blogs and they're all asking the same questions for Global Running Day.  And I'm all, do you know me? 

Run with no socks or no sports bra?  I do actually run without socks from time to time.  Though this is not well known.
Run a mile naked or in a snow suit? Here's the first "do you know me?"
Run in the freezing cold or in the sweltering heat? And the second, "do you know me?"
Run on an empty stomach or full bladder? I do run on an empty stomach for most of my runs.  This is also not well known.  All of my runs in the morning are fasted, except long runs which usually get half a salted avocado before heading out.
Run uphill or into a headwind?  Uphill.  Headwinds never end.
Run without music or without a GPS watch? I do run without music when I'm outside.
Skip deodorant or Body Glide?  You chafe less than you'd think in a snow suit.
Run as much as you want on the treadmill or only once/week outside? I didn't get this question at first.  I think it's asking would you tolerate running on a treadmill, or would you hold off running unless you could go outside.  And honestly, if the blizzard didn't stop me, what conditions would force me inside so frequently?
Run a beer mile or a color run?  Neither?
Run a trail or the road? I love them both so hard.  I run significantly more miles on the road though.
Run an out and back or a loop? I do both.  Whatever I'm in the mood that day, and somewhat determined by where I am able to run as well.
Eat a slice of pizza mid-race or drink a milkshake?  Here's another random "do you know me?" because I hate pizza.
Run in the rain or snow?  I've done at least one long run and some of my best races in the rain.  I'd pick rain in general, the footing is a bit easier to work with than snow.
Beer or chocolate milk at the finish line?  The final "do you know me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment