7.10.18

Whole30 Day 14

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre workout was half a salted avocado; post workout was breakfast
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto, two cans of La Croix (see: exercise) and coffee with cream
Lunch: No lie here.  Sauteed apples with butter and pecans.
Snacks: No.  See lunch.
Supper: My Pooky Bear picked to eat at Green Mill tonight.  I had some fried green beans, and coconut chicken fingers.  I looked at the nutrition ahead of time and decided I don't care that much about those little added ingredients.  Whole30 is so easy when you don't do it right at all.
Exercise: Run 7 miles in the morning.  It was a wonderful day and a really solid workout.
Shopping: Lunch supplies etc at Seward.  I'm realizing now I forgot to get coffee, which is a thing I really needed to get.  Le sigh.
Cooking: Lunch today, and I prepped my lunches for the week. I wonder if I can add them to Carb Manager now to calculate my macros.  OMG.  I need to stop.
Dishes?: No, but they are soaking in the sink and Mom says that's totally legit.
Thoughts: I really regretted those apples for lunch.  Looking back, I wish I'd had more protein and less carbs.  I was cool on fat because butter and pecans.
Bonus for Carb Manager that I can, in fact, enter tomorrow's lunch tonight.  (That's really nice because then I just copy/paste lunches for the whole week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment