7.10.18

Whole30 Day 8

Pre workout and post workout meals: OMG, no
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs, prosciutto, chia seed pudding, berries, coffee
Lunch: Steak, jicama, zucchini, ranch dressing, and I did not have the canteloupe (oops)
Snacks: None really
Supper: Went to eat with My Pooky Bear and The Qat Lady.  I had a dinner salad.  When I got home and was counting my macros/calories, it looked like my calories were legit too low for the day so I had some cheese wisps with dipping sauce.
Exercise: I did run my mile today.
Shopping: None
Cooking: None actually
Dishes?: Nope, but it's only my lunch dishes sitting in the sink so it's all good.
Thoughts: How is this day 8 already?
Right now I have my macros set to 'low carb, high fat' diet which is not keto.  I usually don't get a ton of net carbs during the day, though.  I'm still thinking about the keto but haven't dropped the hammer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment