7.10.18

Whole30 Day 26

Pre workout and post workout meals: None really
Breakfast: So, I had this big coffee with lots of cream
Lunch: Potatoes and sweet potatoes from Thursday; eggs, bacon
Snacks: After supper, I had roll ups of prosciutto and boursin cheese
Supper: Sausages, sauteed apples with pecans
Exercise: Run 4 miles in the morning
Shopping: None.  I lay on the couch all day.
Cooking: Lunch and supper
Dishes?: Yes, yesterday's and todays are done.  Though I haven't found a space for everything I bought at Costco.  Maybe that's a project for this week?
Thoughts: Ok; two weeks to go after this. I keep trying to remember that I am NOT going to the Farmer Market tomorrow because Nicollet Open Streets is going to have traffic ten kinds of screwed up and I have enough bacon to make it another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment