7.10.18

Whole30 Day 3

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre was lunch and post was a kombucha and a larabar.
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, coffee with cream
Lunch: Strawberries have gone bad, so I had roast beef, swiss cheese, bell peppers, and a banana
Snacks: Only my post-run snack
Supper: Artichokes; prosciutto, cheese.  And all of the butter.  Did I tell you about the butter?
Exercise: Thursday weights, 4 miles run.
Shopping: None actually
Cooking: Breakfast and supper
Dishes?: Breakfast and lunch dishes are done; supper dishes are pending
Thoughts: I have been really tired in the mornings the past couple of days.  I don't know why because I'm sleeping better. 
I'm tracking my food on LoseIt.  Apparently, I'm eating 'a lot' of carbs. Past few days, I've had around half my calories from fat, and then one quarter from protein and one quarter from carbs.  I'll keep tracking for now, and if I ever want to go 'real keto' hopefully this information will be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment