7.10.18

Whole30 Day 34

Pre workout and post workout meals: Keto fat bomb before the run, then things kind of went haywire.
Breakfast: First meal was chia seed pudding with raspberries, coffee with cream
Lunch: Eggs, bacon, potatoes
Snacks: Prosciutto roll up with cheese before a walk with Dungeon Master; later Jicama
Supper: Sausage, green beans and mushrooms.  Thus ends leftovers that I'd made earlier in the week.
Exercise: Run 6.65 miles, Sunday weights, Sunday abs.  Later, bonus walk with the Dungeon Master on the track while it rained.
Shopping: Yes, I went to the Farmer Market and bought all of the bacon. 
Cooking: Not really.
Dishes?: Yes, done.
Thoughts: I'm writing this the day after because I was wore out last night. I am legit already planning my post 10-mile meal and celebration options.

No comments:

Post a Comment