7.10.18

Whole30 Day 21

Pre workout and post workout meals: 1/2 of a 'fat bomb' before the workout.  It did not upset my stomach. 
Breakfast: Coffee with cream, Larabar.  I know this is an inadequate breakfast, but today is what it is
Lunch: Eggs, bacon, sweet potatoes
Snacks: Not really, though I did sample the cheddar cheese I'll be eating all week
Supper: Pork chop, green beans and mushrooms from last night
Exercise: Short run, weights, elliptical, abs.  I was at the gym a long time today.
Shopping: I went to Target and got a new cartridge for my Soda Stream.  There had been a supply issue for a while, so I was pleasantly surprised when they actually had one in stock for me.
Cooking: Yes.
Lunch.
Supper - the pork chop was new from tonight.
Lunches for the week
Hard boiled eggs for the next couple of day.
Dishes?: Yes.  And I checked my dishwasher.  It is still not draining properly.
Thoughts:  How are we at Day 21.
I got on the scale again, properly hydrated.  It's lower than last week still, but not as crazy low as Sunday. More proof I was ridiculously dehydrated.
Now I'm thinking about how I carry this good way of eating through after the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment