7.10.18

Whole30 Day 24

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing pre; I had chia seed pudding with a peach after my workout because I knew supper was going to be late.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs with prosciutto; coffee with cream
Lunch: Ham, cheese, carrots
Snacks: Just the Chia Seed Pudding
Supper: Pulled pork; sweet potatoes and regular potatoes cubed and baked together; brocolli and dragon green beens steamed and sauteed.  I ate with Captain Smiley and Dungeon Master.
Exercise: Run 1.25 miles on the treadmill; lift weights
Shopping: Yes, in a rain storm, to get the non-meat parts of tonight's supper.
Cooking: Did I tell you about supper?
Dishes?: Yes.  I need to get my dishwasher fixed.  Sigh
Thoughts: I tried to write another post for Day 23. How happy am I we're already at number 24? 

No comments:

Post a Comment