7.10.18

Whole30 Day 11

Pre workout and post workout meals: None really
Breakfast: Eggs wrapped in prosciutto; chia seed pudding with berries; coffee with cream
Lunch: Steak with rank dressing, veggies, jicama
Snacks: Wound up having pork rinds and cheese after super.  It was everything.
Supper: Giant salad with cheese, avocado, sunflower seeds, and homemade dressing
Exercise: Morning: Run 4 miles.  Afternoon: Lift weights for not doing it yesterday
Shopping: Stopped by Seward to buy cream to turn into whip cream.  Because frozen whip cream is supposed to be the best thing ever.  Apparently I need vanilla extract and that's not a thing I have right now, so awesome sauce has to wait another day.
Cooking: Supper.  Did I tell you I made my own salad dressing?
Dishes?: Done.  I'll be sad when I'm not recording this for the blog.  This is the only way my dishes will ever get done I think.
Thoughts: My dishwasher is still broke.  I should take care of that. Sigh.
Last year before the race, I read this book called Mind Gym that was really helpful in my mental prep.  I thought I'd read it again this year except I can't find it.  WTF? I looked for a long time last night, though I didn't tear everything apart.  I just kept looking in the same places over and over.  I must've put it here right?
Someone told me I can use a french press to get the almond meal out of my almond milk.  Is this a real thing?  I must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment