7.10.18

Whole30 Day 27

Pre workout and post workout meals: Keto Fat Bomb before the workout.  Post workout was breakfast.
Breakfast: Coffee with all of the cream, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes
Lunch: Pork chop (small) with green beans and mushrooms
Snacks: None
Supper: Not really a formal supper.  A friend who moved to Florida was back in town for a visit, so there was a party.  I had a few snacks, but really kept things under control.
Exercise: Long run, weights, abs in the morning.
Shopping: Yes, at the Co op.
Cooking: Yes.  I did all of the cooking.  Now, if only I could get my cabinets in order.  Sigh.
Marinade for flank steak for this week, flank steak for next week (which is now in the freezer), and pork chops.
Cut up veggies and cheese for lunch
Jicama for the week, and as a share dish for the party tonight
Chia seed pudding for the week - I made bigger portions this time (4 servings instead of 6)
Cooked 2 pork chops, tons of green beans and mush rooms, so I have one extra protein serving and 3 extra veggie servings for the week.
Dishes?: I am surprised to say yes to this one.  I'd done a few loads of dishes, but really wasn't sure if the pork chop/green bean/mushroom load was going to get done.
Thoughts: Proud of myself for not going nuts at the party.  But friends brought homemade bread so I had a couple pieces without even feeling bad. I skipped the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment