7.10.18

Whole30 Day 33

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.
Breakfast: Potatoes, eggs, bacon.  I haven't had many eggs this week. Coffee with cream.
Lunch: Sausage with a sauteed apple.
Snacks: None.
Supper: Pork chop (that I've been meaning to eat like all week) green beans, mushrooms.  Mmmm.
Exercise: Run 3 miles in the morning.  Enjoy the taper!
Shopping: No.  I barely left my house today and it was glorious.
 
Cooking: I made chia seed pudding with the almond milk I'd made earlier in the week, in addition to the coconut milk. So, I had to use cross multiplication to figure out how much chia seeds to use for that amount of liquid.  Thanks Algebra!
Dishes?: Yes.  Let me tell you about ALL of the cleaning I did today.
Bathroom: Completely cleaned including the floor.
Laundry: Done and folded.  Tomorrow may be the winter clothes switch day.  I kind of ran out of steam today.
Refrigerator: Emptied, many things tossed in the compost, shelves wiped down, drawers washed out, food neatly organized and lovely. 
Freezer: Emptied, a couple things tossed in compost, food neatly organized and lovely.
Dishes: Done a couple different times today.
Thoughts: I should go back and tag all of the posts where I call out high school math as something useful as an adult.
I hate washing tupperware.  Have I said that on here before?  It's forever greasy. I'm so over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment