7.10.18

Whole30 Day 7

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.  No.
Breakfast: Coffee, eggs, bacon, little piece of avocado
Lunch: Steak, green beans, jicama, little bit of onion
Snacks: None actually
Supper: Peach sautted in butter with pecans
Exercise: Ran 1 mile.  I am so lazy.
Shopping: None.  I've barely seen any other human beings today and I'm okay with it.
Cooking: Yeah, lots actually.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pork chop for later this week (will have left over green beans with that)
Steak for lunches for the week
Jicama for lunches for the week (though that was not my original plan for it)
Cut up veggies
Cantaloupe cut up for the week
Chia seed pudding - portioned differently than I've made it before so we'll see how this goes. (I made a whole can of coconut milk, then used 7th grade algebra to figure out the right portion of chia seeds to add.)
Hard boiled eggs for breakfast tomorrow.
Dishes?: Yes.  I think I did them three times today.  If dishes happen tomorrow it will be a miracle.  (Biggest part of the miracle will be putting away tonight's dishes for sure.)
Thoughts: I started using this thing called 'Carb Manager'.  It's big on the Keto group I found on facebook. This is one of those things that's not really 'Whole30'.  At the moment I'm doing it in the spirit of information gathering.  "When I eat like this, how much protein/fat/carbs am I really eating?"   It's got this graph that tells me how many of each macro I "have left" for the day.   I'm trying to learn from it.  We'll see how long I keep it up.
No joke; I went through my Facebook feed and 'unliked' all of the restaurants and other 'food associated' accounts.  I just can't have all that popping up anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment