7.10.18

Whole30 Day 2

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto, coffee with cream
Lunch: Roast beef, Swiss cheese, veggies, strawberries, banana, avocado
Snacks: Prosciutto and cheese; pumpkin seeds.  I was hungry around 3:30 today.
Supper: Carnitas, yellow green beans, sweet potatoes.  I ate with Captain Smiley.
Exercise: Had a great run this morning.
Shopping: Stopped by the co-op.  I need to be honest with myself about my cream consumption.  And I bought more eggs.  I eat all of the eggs.
Cooking: Supper tonight was a 'pull it out of the freezer' thing for the most part
Dishes?: I did actually do my dishes. I'm so bad about this, I need to be held accountable.
Thoughts: I'm thinking of skipping the state fair.  I finally got the energy to go back and fix my diet.  I don't think I can deal with fair food on a stick right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment