7.10.18

Whole30 Day 32

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding, coffee with cream
Lunch: Steak, cheese, bell peppers, jicama
Snacks: I had a latte (milk, no sugar) after work and it was the best thing ever
Supper: Soup of the day and fries, kombucha to drink.  I ate at Tiny Diner with Olive.
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning.
Shopping: Yes, I was almost out of butter so I went to the co-op for that, SweeTango apples, and my latte.
Cooking: I'd meant to cook dinner, but hanging out with Olive was way better.
Dishes?: No.  I can't get excited about tupperware. Sigh.
Thoughts: I'm at the point in this 'good diet' thing that I just want to be done with everything.  Though, in my brain, I'm going to keep this up without a real break for a while.  I've got another race in mid-October, and I want to be lean and healthy going into marathon training.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment