7.10.18

Whole30 Day 12

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Coffee with cream, eggs, kale, bacon
Lunch: Tried this thing called Keto Mug Bread
Snacks: Not really, though supper was in stages
Supper: I made a salad at home.  Then Dungeon Master called me and we headed up to Funky Grits.  I had the Walleye Cakes.  The breading is technically illegal but I wasn't super stressed about such a small amount of any ingredient.
Exercise: Run 3 miles in the morning as Captain Grumpy Pants.  Walked a bit around Lake Nokomis with Olive in the afternoon, as we went over to see the monarch festival.
Shopping: Yes, I went to my co-op for baking ingredients which relates to...
Cooking: 'Whip cream' desert; mine has stevia instead of sugar and it's currently in the freezer
Keto mug bread - I was kind of meh on my first try.  I did part almond flour and part coconut flour.  It may be better with all coconut flour so I'll try that next
Chicken legs - because that was going to be the second part of my dinner before Dungeon Master called
Dishes?: Yes, done.  They weren't that bad today, even with all the 'baking'
Thoughts: I really shouldn't be calling this a Whole30 anymore, but I lack a better name for it.
I keep thinking about dropping a lot of weight before marathon training.  I keep thinking about cheat meals too though. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment