7.10.18

Whole30 Day 38

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto; coffee with cream
Lunch: Steak with ranch dressing, carrots
Snacks: My post dinner 'snack' was a smoothie of homemade almond milk, half and half, banana, and cocoa powder
Supper: Sauteed mushrooms and green beans with pecans and cashews.  A rare vegetarian meal for me.
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning.
Shopping: I had to go to the co op for half and half.  I realize now I forgot to get more lime juice.
Cooking: Supper and my post supper snack
Dishes?: Probably not? Done.
Thoughts: I'm starting to 'carb load', a term I use here very loosely, for the races.  I haven't had a ton of carbs in about a month.  I'm adding back in only foods that I've eaten this month, so no rice or bread, but lots of potatoes and bananas and berries and apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment