7.10.18

Whole30 Day 10

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto, cream with coffee, chia seed pudding
Lunch: Steak, ranch, veggies, jicama
Snacks: 2 pieces of pork rinds.  Wahoo.
Supper: Catfish, breaded in almond flour, then fried, with radish greens and radishes
Exercise: Run 6 miles in the morning
Shopping: Stopped at Seward for catfish.
Cooking: Did I mention supper?  Currently I'm hard boiling eggs for tomorrow morning
Dishes?: Done.  I actually got up and did them so I could write this blog post y'all.
Thoughts: I can't believe it's day 10 already.
I should really call it something other than Whole30 because my thing is similar but not same.
Still tracking macros.  I'm forever over on protein and under on fat. Less meat and more cheese?
This also tracks my calories.  And I'm under on calories almost every day if you count the calories I burn from running

No comments:

Post a Comment