4.10.18

Linkfest

I guess I do use a lot of 'parking ramps' without noticing. I can still properly identify a parking garage. But Parkdale? I ask you. twin city sidewalks: Maps of Colloquial Terms for Where You Park Your Car.

This is something I use more than I thought I would in my new beautiful bathroom. Make Your Own Reusable Disinfecting Wipes · One Good Thing by Jillee. I use them enough I just had to re-fill my soap/rubbing alcohol solution. I leave the ammonia out because I'm not about that smell.

I am surprised how much this list resonates with me. 10 Weird Things People Say to Ultra Runners I especially got the 'I avoid talking to non-runners about running' piece. I have some super supportive people in my life that will listen to me talk for hours about running. And everyone else I'm all "I like to be outside" when they ask about exercise.

This got me thinking about marathon training. Run. Race. Repeat.: Quick Guide 3: Variation (long runs). I keep pretending I'm not getting into a huge pile of work all winter and spring.

I found this video on Hungry Runner Girl's blog. Runversations. Episode 2: Gabe Grunewald - YouTube. I love it because it shows some great running spots in the Twin Cities.

OMG, when he talks about 'your knees tracking in during the squat' this is all me. Strengthen Your Hips for Squatting - Movement Fix So I'm adding this to the list of exercises I will start doing after the next race.

Also adding these exercises to the list for possible routines. Top 3 Strength Training Exercises for Runners.  I'm picturing changing up Sunday Weights a little to add some components from here. 

"What would you do if men had a curfew and wouldn't be outside at night?" What Women Would Do If Men Couldn't Be Outside at Night | The Mary Sue I particularly identify with the women who would run at night (or at 4am before it's light out), and everyone who would sleep on the first floor with their window open.

No comments:

Post a Comment