7.10.18

Whole30 Day 20

Pre workout and post workout meals: I tried to have half an avocado before I left.  I didn't work out super well.
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding, coffee with cream.
Lunch: Potatoes, eggs, bacon.  Mmmmmm.
Snacks: I tried to make this.  I legit forgot the sweetener, but wow.  Fat bomb is for sure.  I had about half of one serving and I was good.
Supper: Steak, green beans, mushrooms.
Exercise: Run a hard workout in the morning.  Abandon on the weights and abs.
Shopping: Went to the farmers market and bought my favorite bacon.
Cooking: Yes,
Fruit: I made fruit for my continuing chia seed pudding use.
Fat Bombs: 12 servings is not enough.  I think 24 servings of this would've been better.  Because wow, all I taste is butter.
Jicama: I use this recipe which I've had since forever.  I often leave out the cucumber.
Dishes?: Yes.  I finally declared dishes bankruptcy, and then worked myself out of that hole. I am still missing one of my Contigo coffee mugs.  This is like, a thing that happens to me.  Sometimes I lose one of my mugs.  If I see more at Costco, I will purchase them.
Thoughts: Now I'm reading about low carb jicama fries and that seems like I thing I should try.
I'm still considering an air fryer but I don't know where I'd put it in my kitchen. Maybe I have too many coffee mugs?
How is this day 20?
I got on the scale today (also not technically W30) and I'm not sure if the scale was right. The number was a couple pounds lower than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment