2.10.18

September Goals

I'm reviewing some older posts from this year and my "goals" posts came up.  This is hilarious to me now so here's an update.  'Goals' I want to add for next year are more 'running conditions in...' posts becuase I like looking back at the crazy weather.  

Eating:
Whole30 in January 2 - Feb 10.  Yes. 
Whole30 March 1 - April 3.  No.
Generally Whole30 the 30-45 days before a race.   I am doing a modified W30 for 40 days before Loony. 

Running:
Keep up the streak. So far so good.
Keep weight lifting 3 days/week. Generally yes.
Cross train with Zumba.  LOL.  No.  But I'd like to get back to it after racing season.

Races:  5K in February.  Yes.
Possible addition of 1-2 races in March.  Contenders are the MDRA races.  Lake Johanna 4 miler on March 17 and/or MDRA 7 Mile on March 31.  One entry fee would cover both.   No.
Loony Challenge in October - 1 Week To Go.
Feet in the Street 5K in October. Sadly, this is scheduled for the same weekend as Loony. 
Break 30:00 in a 5K - I am scheduled to run a 5K 10/21, and have a couple 5K options in my mind for November.  So I have a couple of attempts.
Continue MAF training through June. Still going strong now actually.  I've had a couple of workouts that have been decidedly not MAF, but in general this is my method.

Blogging:

Meal per day Whole30 Posts daily, all publish at the ‘end’ of the Whole30.  Yes.  I did this once in February and have a boatload of posts scheduled again for the second day of Loony Challenge.
Race Training posts weekly.   Yes.  Loony posts are tagged LC2018Training

General life stuff:
Read 12 books in 2018. Read 50 books in 2018.
Meditate every day in January.  Yes.
February/March Addition: Spanish lessons every day of the month, both months.  No, but I still had a great time in CDMX.
Volunteer at a race.  Yes.
Learn to french braid my hair.   Not yet, but my hair is getting long enough to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment