7.10.18

Whole30 Day 36

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs in prosciutto; coffee with cream
Lunch: Steak, ranch dressing, carrots, bonus jicama becuase I had one container left over from last week and that stuff doesn't stay good forever.
Snacks: None.  I probably would've had a pop after the run except I was freezing and not getting out of my car once I was in it.
Supper: Pork chop, sauteed apples.  Mmmmm.  It was so good.
Exercise: Run 4+ miles in the afternoon.  Because let's be real.  I aint getting up early this week.
Shopping: None.
Cooking: I actually made almond milk in addition to the pork chops.  I have one left over pork chop for another night this week.
Dishes?: Yes.  And after I did call about the dishwasher repair, I never got a call back, so I need to go to plan B.
Thoughts: I'm thinking about what this goal should be for Flying Pig Training. I can't really call it W30 anymore because, though that backbone exists, it's not the real thing.  I also know I can't follow a super strict diet the entire 4 mos of training.  I tried that this summer and it decidedly did not work. Maybe LCHF?  And then have better and better ingredients and fewer 'cheats' as the race approaches?  I do know the keeping the blogs of what I ate, how I planned my meals, etc, has been really helpful in keeping me accountable to myself. (And I try to publish them all at once so you can just skip right over them if it's not your thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment