7.10.18

Whole30 Day 9

Pre workout and post workout meals: None really.
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding and berries, eggs, bacon, coffee with cream
Lunch: Steak with ranch dip, zucchini, jicama, the cantaloupe is not as good as I'd hoped, so I have a sad there.
Snacks: Bonus chia seed pudding and berries serving after supper
Supper: Pork chop and green beans that I'd cooked on Monday
Exercise: Run 6 miles, lift weights.  I'm no longer a total grouch on this one.
Shopping: None
Cooking: I'm hard boiling eggs for breakfast for tomorrow, and I had a hot breakfast today
Dishes?: Yes, and the accountability here is amazing.
Thoughts: I can't believe I'm 9 days in on this.  Just straight up having dairy this time around is amazing.
I have not got on the scale recently, but I'm kind of tempted.
I'm still tracking macros and calories with carb manager.  Today I didn't have enough net carbs but I had too much protein and just the right amount of fat.  This is all learning, so I'm okay not getting things perfect right away.
I've been following a Keto group on facebook for a while (even though I'm not really doing the keto thing truly) and this person just posted asking if anyone else has frozen whip cream for dessert.  "It tastes like ice cream"  Life is about to change y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment