7.10.18

Whole30 Day 23

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.  Not really.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto; cream and coffee
Lunch: Ham, cheese, carrots
Snacks: Well, not really, but supper was a multiple course affair
Supper: Chia seed pudding and half a peach; the other half of the peach; the jicama I should've had with my lunch; chicken leg and bacon
Exercise: Run 1.16 miles at the gym and walk a couple laps as well
Shopping: Obviously not.  Did you see my dinner?
Cooking: Supper technically.
Dishes?: Yes.  And there were a lot of them.  I wish tupperware washed itself.
Thoughts: I'm both "how is it Day 23 already?" and "when the f*ck am I going to be done with this?"  Though, when I see myself in the mirror at the gym, I am enjoying the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment