7.10.18

Whole30 Day 17

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs with prosciutto, coffee with cream
Lunch: Roast beef, cheese, veggies, ranch
Snacks: Chia seed pudding with a peach
Supper: Bacon, bell peppers, onions, fried egg over top.  This is a lot like last night's dinner.
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning. 
Shopping: None.
Cooking: Supper and I hard boiled eggs for tomorrow breakfast
Dishes?: Yes, and even earlier than normal tonight
Thoughts: Rest days are nice but the lower calorie thing is hard.
I'm sleeping really well
I've also hit the 'ok; when can I be done with this' phase of this round.  Though I want to keep with the program a while longer, and have marathon weight be much lower than my current weight.
I think the thing I miss is just going to restaurants and hanging out with friends eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment