13.10.18

Race Photos

TCM offers free race photos for the 5K, 10K, and 10 mile.  Last year I couldn't find any pictures of myself from the 5K or the 10 Mile, but I had some from the 10K.  This year, I have them from all 3 races.

10K (Saturday): I am dressed like a highlighter!

5K: Not posted because it's like a page from 'Where's Waldo' and I'm in the same outfit.  (Perhaps if you gave us the loop course back, things would be less crowded?)

10 Mile, half way point.  I legit did not know there was a camera there until I saw someone else 'strike a pose' and then I looked over and saw what it was.

10 Mile Finish. The guy in the gray shirt kind of tried to pass me /cut me off.  I was aggravated.  Would you have done that to a dude?  No? Then you're a jerk for doing it to me.  Here's him getting up in my business.  (Also kind of like Where's Waldo)

And here's me out kicking him.  Hard.  



No comments:

Post a Comment