1.4.20

COVID Diairies - Wednesday April 1

I was off work today for working on Monday.  (So worth it.  Sorting masks was the best thing ever.)

I woke up in time to call into safety huddle.  Apparently now that's a thing I do.  Even on my days off.  I remember when I hated these things so hard.  Everyone did.

I did a run walk later in the day. I just wanted to sleep.  That's pretty much how all of my days off go though, right?

In the evening, I took a physically distanced walk with Captain Smiley.  It was very good to get out, walk around, see the people, etc.

I talked to Dad.  He seemed bored and grumpy.  Or just "grumpy because bored" maybe.  I tried to call Mom but she did not answer.  Sigh.

This was kind of a rough day.  Not rough, but long.  I had a head ache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment