6.4.20

COVID Diaries - Monday April 6

Technically the current stay at home order expires this weekend.  I assume it's going to be extended.  But I was dealing with a different emergency during that part of the Governor's briefing so I didn't hear for sure.

I did work a bit today.  No one knows what day it is. It's fine.  It was one of those things I normally would've given to coverage, but for now, like, where am I going?  I can just deal with it right?

I got out for a longer run.  My heart rate continues to be all kinds of screwed up.  Probably related to the not so awesome dietary decisions I've made lately.  Whatever.  It is what it is.

I talked to Mom for a while.  Dad continues to be locked out of his Gmail account on his computer but not on his phone.  It's an issue.

I am Loving my new exercise bands.  Amazon delivered them two days early.  I just pick them up and start doing exercises all the time.  Talking on the phone?  Waiting for water to boil?  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment