26.4.20

COVID Diaries - Sunday April 26

We are on day 2,000 of the quarantine.  What?  No?  Year 2,000?  I dunno.  It's been a while.

I am calling it good on Furlough Week.  I technically don't have to work tomorrow but I do work this week so I'll call into the safety huddle in the morning like the team player that I am.

I woke up once and then actually for reals woke up after 11am. I went out for a run.  I wasn't quite done running when Captain Smiley needed some socially distanced logistical assistance with moving furniture.  So, I did the thing.

Then, I cleaned my house and myself.  I did laundry (sheets), reorganized the laundry closet, did dishes, and reorganized under my kitchen sink.  The reason for all this?  I told myself I could have tacos when I'm done.

I did get my tacos.  Turns out, I can order online, drive down to Los Ocampos, and my order is about ready as I walk in the door.  Mmmm.  It was so good.

I wrapped up the evening talking to Mom and Dad on Facetime.  Mom gave me gardening tips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment