17.4.20

COVID Diaries - April 17

The Furlough begins.  For the next 10 days I don't have to work.  I actually moved my work computer out of my normal sight line.  (3 day weekend, 4 days off work, next 3 day weekend)

I am nervous that I'm going to turn into a day-drinking, non-running, all-of-the-issues human being while I'm not working.

I am making plans/goals for furlough week.  Accountability goal number 1 is that my bathrooms (and there's 3) are cleaned by Sunday at 5pm.

Bike riding, a "distance picnic" involving a hamburger and fries with Olive, and distance tacos with Dungeon Master are also on the agenda.

I'm going to be 100% honest here: My heart rate has been screwed up for quite some time. Today, I did a run solidly at MAF, so that felt nice.

I'm making a "list" (it's post-it notes) of what I want to do on my ten furlough/quarantine days.  I want a burger and fries y'all.  So hard you can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment