20.4.20

COVID Diaries - April 20

No.  I did not smoke pot today.  That's not my thing.

I did get up and go for a bike ride on the newer of my two bikes.  I like this one much better, except the tires seem more fragile for the winter/post-winter conditions. I went a lot faster on this bike.  No joke.

I also did my mile run after the bike ride.  I understand why triathletes call this a brick workout because trying to make my legs run and pop after a bike ride is not easy.

For a new adventure, I ordered online with the Chipotle app and picked it up.  I now (somewhat problematically) understand that I live five minutes from a Chipotle.  I could've done better without that discovery.

In the afternoon, I assembled a grow station in my living room.  It's the best thing I've ever done in this house.  Why did I not have all the plants living here from the beginning?  So, my transformation into my mother is almost complete.

I wrapped up the day with a virtual happy hour.  Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear are both doing well.  Baby Pooky is learning to walk.  She can also say hi.

So, day 3 of 10 Days of Furlough ends with me accomplishing everything on my agenda.  Originally a trip to a wildlife refuge was planned for today, but I opted out of that nonsense when I saw the 25mph winds with gusts up to 40mph.  Maybe tomorrow instead?

I still can't find my binoculars.  One of the enduring "where'd I put that?" items from moving that i haven't found yet.  Only, now I'm afraid I know where they are and it involves moving other boxes to get to them.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment