5.4.20

COVID Diaries - Sunday April 5

First time wearing a "mask" at the grocery store.  My masks are just buffs that I got for running.  Maybe Qat Lady or My Pooky Bear will make me a real one?


I had a donut for breakfast. HyVee was out of the flavor I wanted, so I made due with a Boston Cream.

The state of the state address happened tonight.  Short and sweet. Basically, pretend our neighbors are stuck in the snow and we have to dig them out.  Except "dig them out" means stay home.

I feel like I am forever doing laundry.  Day Pajamas Sweat pants and sweat shirts are so bulky.

A note to my future self here this is not what Tiger King is about. I haven't watched Tiger King.  But it seems popular.

When I was running today, I straight up found a dome house in my neighborhood. Hows have I missed this thing for so long?  It's clear total hippies with kids live there. There's indoor plants in every window and chalk drawings outside.  Y'all are my people. 

This is not the dome house, but it is lovely.  It was a gorgeous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment