7.4.20

COVID Diaries - Tuesday April 7

I have been "redeployed" which is actually kind of awesome because I get to work on a couple projects that I am excited for at work.

It's also, like, the nicest day in the world.  So I went out for a run/walk.  Then we had physical distance happy hour that involved multiple neighbors plus Dungeon Master.

Captain Smiley wound up with masks and N95 filters for reasons completely unrelated to COVID 19.  He shared a mask with me.  It's a really good one. I told him so. 

The Governor has not announced his changes/updates/etc to the current Stay at Home order.  But I expect them tomorrow.  PS - I now have Siri set an alarm for 2pm every day to hear the governor's updates.

In exercises related news - I have been working out more and more with the resistance bands. Holy crap.  Those things really raise my heart rate. I mean, really.

This continues to be one of my favorite weights videos. But I really have to adapt it. The weights i have are too light.  And the resistance bands I have are too much.  Sigh..

This is another video I'm really enjoying.  I tend to do the first round only and use it as a warm up for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment