23.4.20

COVID Diaries - April 23

This was another "not the way I planned but ultimately productive" kinds of days.

I woke up, made myself banana pancakes with raspberries and chocolate chips, and coffee.

I finally finished a (free) 12.5 hour CEU.  That is a super big chunk of CEU hours that count towards the clinical credit, so that's amazing.

In the afternoon I ran/walked/ran 3 miles.  (I did a full mile without stopping.  Have you met me?)  I forgot to take my anti-crazy pills this morning, and my heart rate was much better in the afternoon, even after the coffee. Correlation much?

I ended the evening with Zumba on Zoom.  I had a bad attitude and sound problems to begin with.  But no one else noted the sound problems, so I assumed it was me.  Ultimately I found my iPad, logged in there, and improved my attitude significantly.

Sometimes I'm like "I'm going to come back and read these blog posts to remember what physical distance/quarantine/whatever was like".  And one of the things that's totally happening but I don't mention much is the freaking crazy dreams I am having.  At least I'm not alone, right?

My sleep is so completely screwed up.  Or, more accurately "the time I want to wake up is completely screwed up"  I'll have to address that by early next week.  Sigh.

Another thing that's been surprisingly clutch is the 3 month free trial of Amazon Music (expensive version).  I've spent some time going through old albums/songs/artists that I adore and I am loving having great music all the time.  I'm currently listening to Throwing Copper which was one of my absolute favorite albums in high school.  At one point I could play several of the songs on here. I may be sucked in on this one, since I have so many Alexa devices.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment