4.4.20

COVID Diaries - Saturday April 4

Today I learned there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who see a 144 piece clear acrylic puzzle as a challenge and those who don't.  My Pooky Bear and I are mainly on the good side of this debate.  I feel like one of my aunts could be made to see reason as well.

I am currently on a video chat with some of my old Zumba people.  It's hilarious for many reasons. It is making my life.

Now we're talking about if we should invest in Zoom.

My virtual background is upside down. What did I do wrong?

 I told Mom "basically I'm going to call into Zoom and say hello, and then just listen to the chaos".  I wound up being more a part of the conversation than I expected.  I'm sure the cider had something to do with that.

I did run today.

I tried to do a a resistance band workout before running my mile.  This thing nearly killed me. I stopped when they were all "we're going to do a resistance band push up".   Noped right out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment