29.4.20

COVID Diaries - April 29

Well, Melissa Etheridge did a "live from my house" concert and now I need a cigarette or something.  Come To My Window is one of my most favorite songs in life, and one of the songs I played all the time when I was learning to play the guitar.

I worked today.  Day two being back.  I'm teaching my colleagues to do "vidyo" visits. It's a thing.

I tried to take a walk this morning, but it was so freaking windy and awful that I only went around the block and came back inside.

At the end of the work day (when I was not done charting), I went over to the Rookery to try out some new toys.

When I got back I went for a run.

I talked to Mom and Dad for a minute but was like "no, I have to go, Melissa Etheridge is doing a concert for me now" (so that's what kind of person I am today)

After the concert I talked to My Pooky Bear (got an updated on Baby Pooky), and Qat Lady (got an update on the hens).

Now I'm watching Melissa Etheridge on youtube, because.

No comments:

Post a Comment