22.4.20

COVID Diaries - April 22

For a day that I did almost nothing I'd originally planned, this was a positive and productive day.

I started with breakfast and a walk with Captain Smiley.  I showed him the dome house and the ponds (we're calling them ponds now instead of marshes).  We saw a friend along the way walking her dog.

Second exercise was an 11 mile bike ride around Palmer Lake.  I was sad (but unsurprised) not to see Dungeon Master.

After second exercise I did chores: I swept out my garage (originally scheduled for Saturday), and then as a bonus cleaned/organized my car.

Third exercise was running my mile. Done.

After that, and possibly the best part of the day, was taking a shower and washing my hair.

I hit North Market (which may replace my Seward Co Op Furlough goal).  Shopping there is such a pleasure.

To wrap up the evening, Captain Smiley and I had a physically distant, socially present supper and it was amazing.  We had to go from Nona Rosa's. So so good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment