11.4.20

COVID Diaries - Saturday April 11

I'm on a Zoom call.  We're now talking about if COVID 19 was made in a lab in Maryland or somewhere in China.  And other conspiracy theories.

And we're talking about who does and does not wear masks. I am wearing them for shopping trips but not for running/walking.

For some reason tonight, I am able to sign in on my iPad but not on my computer.  It's very confusing. The Zoom website was not helpful.

I read an article today about maintaining hope that this will end, but focusing on a routine to get through day to day stuff right now. So, I'm thinking abuot more and more of a routine.

What I've learned on this Zoom call: maybe it's okay I'm single right now.  This place would be a lot smaller with a second person here.

It was 60* today.  So, of course it's going to snow tomorrow.  Two to five inches.  Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment