14.4.20

COVID Diaries - Tuesday April 14

How long have I been in lock down? I straight up do not know, but I think it's been a while.

Mom and I got to Zoom Zumba tonight. Thanks very much to Out in the Backyard.  It's fun to dance with Mom, even remotely.

I signed up for Uber on this wonderful trip.  I signed up after we landed at the CDMX airport (with presumably an IP address in Mexico).  To this day, Uber sends me emails in Spanish.  I do not know how to read Spanish and I do not know how to change this setting.  My app is in English.

HGTV seems to be premiering new seasons for a lot of their shows.  I predict Ben and Erin become the next "Chip and Jo" if you know what I mean.  They are adorable.

I continue to be happy with the leadership in Minnesota and terrified with the goon in the federal government.  Minnesota seems to be run by the nerds.  Y'all, I am with my people.  The federal government is currently led by a demagogue. 

I've barely run this week.  February came back for a visit.  In April.  I don't know why it's such a pain in the butt this year.  This is all I ran in last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment