31.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 31

Well, it finally happened.  I picked up a beer, picked up the phone, and tried to help Dad with his computer.  I didn't work but we're still speaking to each other.  So there's that.  (He lost his Google/email password when he insisted on upgrading his computer OS even though I told him not to.)

Dad also read me an letter/email from the golf course that's still open.  I've given up on him being a socially responsible adult.

I got out for a run in the afternoon.  In the sunshine. There were too many other people out.  I'm going to try again tomorrow.  In the morning.  When I don't have to be at work.

Tracking the toilet paper supply at Costco remains a thing but apparently the technology is improving? 

I am still listening to my current audio book.  I'm to the part with the son of a Taliban leader, and why the son looks up to his father.  It's creepy and terrifyingly human at the same time.  I plan on walking, running, and listening to this a lot tomorrow.

The map of Minnesota is starting to look different.  This is hitting me pretty hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment