29.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 29

I continue to sleep in.  That's going to be interesting because I actually have to get up and go to work tomorrow.  Yes, on a Monday.  It doesn't matter because I no longer know what day it is anyway.

I was actually fairly productive for a slow day.  I cleaned the paperwork off my table.  That's huge.

I'm coming to terms that I'll be driving around with expired tabs for a while.  Sigh. I mailed in my renewal on March 16.  The check hasn't cleared yet.  Are these services considered essential?  Maybe I should ride around with my check dupe in case I get pulled over?

I did a new weights video.  This was not as brutal as it could've been but only because the weights I have at home are fairly light. I liked this video though, and think it could be a useful format if I'm ever allowed back in the gym.

I just fell into the rabbit hole of looking for dumbells online.  Those are sold out too.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment