28.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 28

How did we get here? This is wild!

I woke up at... 11am actually.  And then stayed in bed a while after that.

I did a weights workout (not the video I thought I was loading, but I went with it), and then ran.  In circles.  Because I wanted to get to 2.4 miles for my run (to make 20 miles total for the week), but it was about to rain and I didn't want to be too far away.  So I ran my super short circular route today, and did make my miles.

I came in and had pot roast.  I made the portions of these pot roast servings way too big.

And then I napped.  Hard.  Saturdays are for sleeping.

I talked to Mom and Dad for a while on FaceTime.  I did teach him how to 'unlock' the rotation of the screen, so that was useful. 

I played a lot with the 3D paint on my work computer.  Now I'm like "my iPad is so old... maybe I should get a new one so I can color."  Yes.  That's me.  I'd like a $1,200 coloring book please.

No comments:

Post a Comment