25.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 25

I woke up early and did a longer youtube weights video.  And then I ran.  I have not found a favorite weights video.  This may not be it.

Mom and I had another technology session.  This one was significantly less painful.  Mom wanted me to try WebEx. It also ended with us laughing so hard we were crying.

I currently am watching the Governor briefing.  Shelter in Place order.  OMG.  We're trying to buy time.  That's it.  What are we using that time for?  To turn arenas, stadiums, and hotels into hospitals. And to make more ventilators for patients and PPE for health care workers.  Ok; now I'm terrified.

Work was slow today. A colleague sent me more patients for tomorrow, and then I sent an email to everyone begging for more work.

I figured out the next level of 'playgrounds' which continues to be a fun app when I can focus on it.

Dad tried to tell Mom and I The Parable of the Farmer.  I was all "literally I do not know this story and I still know you're telling it wrong" and he got frustrated.  His interpretation was 'it's the farmer's money, he can do what he wants, those not in power should quit complaining'. I love the 'god's grace' version much better.






No comments:

Post a Comment