21.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 21

We continue on an exponential growth curve with COVID 19.   Most of the leaders in the US are literally too stupid to look at Italy and think do anything different.

I think the leaders in the state are less stupid.  When you say things like "we didn't close schools until we a plan for lunches and child care" and "we didn't close restaurants and other public places until we had a plan for unemployment and health insurance" it's reassuring.

I was invited to my Pooky Bear and Pooky Baby but I declined.  I hurt for people so hard, but I'm trying to do my part.

I did get out for a run.  Starting next week, I'm back to having a weekly mileage goal for running and walking.

I got into my "night pajamas" early today, 5pm, after running and 8 Minute Arms video.

My biggest 'supply issue' is actually laundry soap.  I haven't checked what' available on Amazon. I can make my own, but I haven't decided to do that either.  My current plan is to get to Costco early on Monday morning. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment