22.3.20

COVID Diaries - Sunday March 22

Minnesota has not been ordered to shelter in place.  The order just went out in Ohio, to start Monday night/Tuesday morning.

My department at my company announced a 45 minutes safety huddle (they are usually 5 minutes).  This safety huddle is on my day off and I am for sure calling in.

I am starting to do more YouTube videos for lifting weights.  They're much more 'metabolic conditioning' than true strength with a lot of gaps for rest.  But it's so much better than nothing.

I got a $435 CEU (for 12 hours) for free, to learn about telehealth.  I'm one hour in.

Literally had to talk to Dad about why playing golf was wrong. And then had to follow it up in an email with research from California.  Also, the Ohio shelter in place order prohibits gatherings of any size outside your household, so, that's a golf game. I don't think my info worked with Dad but I may have scared the hell out of Mom in the process.  Sigh. 

This is what I'm talking about.  Even with social distancing this is such a big deal.  (Numbers for Ohio and Minnesota.)  Minnesota's point of "no return" is a couple days closer than Ohio.

 Now 90 mins in to the training.  I'm learning what a URL and a domain are. Except she's getting it wrong, what a domain and a URL are. Just, wrong.  My brain is hurting.

I'm going to start adding graphics as well. A picture is worth 1,000 words right?





No comments:

Post a Comment