20.3.20

COVID Diaries - March 20

Apparently we are still on an exponential growth curve, but not quite as wild as Wisconsin?  So I guess that's something.

I walked back and forth the entire time I was on a conference call this morning.  Back and forth.  Back and forth..

I got take out Indian food tonight and it is like manna from heaven.

Dungeon Master learned about InstaCart a few days ago.  Now she's learning about Door Dash.

Mom wants to learn about Google Voice.  And she wants to learn why the Google Maps lady doesn't talk out loud to her.  I was like 'those are two separate phone calls, let me know which one is first and when you're ready'

I am watching Star Trek Picard and loving it.  But now I'm all how are they going to have a second season?!?  Are they going to have a second season? Noooo.

Current meme on the internet is "at 9pm we change out of our daytime jammies into our night time jammies"  Ooof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment