12.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 12

I still don't know what day it is.  I barely know where I am.

In "Liz dream" land: I dreamed I was trying to use clippers to even out my hair, and wound up shaving a big patch bald, and then was all "in for a penny, right?" and shaved my hold head bald.  I loved it but was nervous for everyone's reactions.  It was actually a good dream.  My head was super fuzzy and all "good touch" like.

In the morning, I worked.  And searched for coffee.  There was a high need for coffee today.  After lunch, I continued to work but was significantly more coherent.
After work, I did all of the exercising.  I am thrilled to report I continue to feel great, which has been an excellent surprise for me.  I got to visit an egret and a blue heron on my run.  They were happy as clams fishing in the pond.  (I still think of it as a marsh, because these birds can walk from one side of the water to the other.)
And then I cut my hair more.  It's super short but I am owning it and loving it for now.  Olive was super supportive, and Captain Smiley has been as well.  No one one at work has seen it, so I just need to act like "of course you'll be as supportive as Olive and Captain Smiley" when I video in to show them.


No comments:

Post a Comment